Property

Saturday, March 12, 2022

I have Personal Donation For You

 


 I'm Clay Tousey, the Winner of the 286 million jackpot prize held on
June 5, 2021. here is a verification webpage for record

 
https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/love-you-more-trust-becomes-floridas-16th-powerball-jackpot-winner

 
My Jackpot win was a gift from God to my Family
Hence my entire Family has agreed to do this
We are donating 50% of the money to Help individuals and Small
Scale Businesses around the world that was affected by pandemic.

 
i got your email from Google business contact listings
will be donating Five Million United state dollar to you
Please accept this Token as a Gift From Me and My Family.
get Back to me with an acceptance note if accepted otherwise disregard

Reply- Clay Tousey murakami.mitiko@olive.plala.or.jp